Tuesday, March 18, 2008

thank you

I recently received an email from clydeonline asking me if i was interested with a banner exchange.

look to your right ozians.. there it is, the clydeonline banner. and thanks to clyde's idea, i decided to
open this blog for ozians to advertise this site.

maybe i can show you the my site's meter so you'll have an idea on how many hits this blog receives. i know its not much but for a start, these are pretty good numbers (that's why i am wondering why nobody comments on my posts.)

here it is:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So if anyone is interested to maximize their site's traffic, email me your banner and ill post it
here.

Again, thanks to clyde for this wonderful idea.

"you know you love me"

xoxo
gOZzip gurl

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow I love the way you write XD, your like a professional writer on tabloids and newspapers =)

Anonymous said...

yeah columnist of a kids tabloids ^_^ full of stupidity!

Anonymous said...

ang blog na ito ay reflection ng taong walang magawa sa buhay.
walang lovelife, siguro pangit o kaya mataba, malditahin kasi buhay ng may buhay ang inaatupag.

at higit sa lahat...duwag...
nagtatago lang sa anino ng kung sino sino... hahahaha o ayan di na mapinta ang pagmumukha haha..

pero goodluck parin sa blog mo.
sana naliligayahan ka ng husto sa ginagawa mo... entertain yourself bwahahahaahah!