Thursday, March 13, 2008

Comments?

Thank you to everyone who sent in emails.

Im just surprised that my page views are massive but it seems that no one posts their comments. Scared that people might actually know who you are? DONT BE. I turned on the option where my viewers can post comments anonymously. So even if you dont have a blogger account, you can still post. Though its more admiring to post who you really are, im still giving you the option to hide your identity.

I am dedicated in making all my sources and viewers anonymous. Dont be shy to post your comments or even yet sending me an email about the hottest issues at OZPH. I will never ever reveal the identity of my sources.

I would also like to remind everyone that I dont make the gossips. I only write what other people told me. Thank you dear ozians for without you and your emails, I wont be able to post anything.


"you know you love me"

xoxo
gOZzip gurl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know miggy4u coz i've been very close to him before. Naging kuya ko xa sa OZ and kpg nagkka-chat kmi sa YM.. un din ung mukha na nkikita ko.. but im don't think nmn na gagamit siya ng ibang pictures.. and baka nagkamali ka lang tlga sa nkita mo.. or maybe kamukha ia lang ung guy.. bkit nmn xa magsisinungaling sa pag punta nia ng japan..